Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Settling with Power (video)


You should have pre-planned answers to each of the major aerodynamic categories listed in the checkride sequence in your Flight Training Guide. You should be able to draw and explain, in detail, each of these aerodynamic concepts. This video will explain the concept of settling with power. For an actual video of an aircraft that is settling with power, go check out the tutorial on the Aviation Trainer web site.

In this video, I promised a clip of Michael Jackson - so here it is. I can't legally attach it to my site so I'm including a link. Michael was 9 and singing with the Jackson 5. He is singing "I want you back" and "ABC." Every time I think of settling with power I think of Michael Jackson. Check it out. Happy watching :)http://grouper.com/video/MediaDetails.aspx?id=928522

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These clips are extremly useful. I can watch them over and over again. I've got some time before I start IERW, and I'm on here everyday. Thank you for your time and help!

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Airlines Report said...

Looks really fantastic!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home